Vision and Values
Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
Never say never because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion ~ Michael Jordan.
Please watch the video below to gain an insight into Our Vision
We place the child at the centre of all that we do.
We are continually looking for different or better ways
to motivate and challenge pupils to achieve their best.
We try to think “outside the box” in the way that we use space,
allocate resources, organise the curriculum and deploy staff.
We look for solutions not obstacles.
We embrace new initiatives but not at the expense of a creative curriculum.
We will not accept second best.
We will find ways to include everybody.
We believe that nothing is impossible if we all work together towards our shared goals.
Ethos, Aims and Values
- At Kingston Park Primary School we aim for excellence, providing a curriculum that helps all pupils to achieve their best.
- We aim to work together to provide a happy, caring, secure, stimulating learning environment in which children are treated as individuals, enabling them to become independent learners, with respect for each other, pride in themselves and in our school community. We provide a range of extended curriculum activities to develop the whole child and promote self esteem and personal development.
- We set high standards and expectations for our pupils both academically and in their behaviour. We aim to offer a stimulating and challenging curriculum which is broad, balanced and differentiated to meet the needs of every child. This curriculum is thoroughly assessed and rigorously monitored by all staff.
- We welcome, encourage and value the support of parents and the wider community, and seek to promote a partnership, across cultures, distances and generations, through which each child can achieve their full potential. Our school becomes a model for good global citizenship. We work with other groups and organisations to care for our environment and support sustainable development in the wider world.
- The resources across the curriculum are varied, relevant and appropriate. They are constantly updated, accessible to all and of a consistently high quality. We employ principles of Best Value sustainability when purchasing resources.
- We are a highly motivated, hard working, dynamic team of staff, committed to providing the highest standard of teaching & learning. We promote good role models for future citizenship.
- The Leadership Team (in consultation with the staff and governors) provides a strategic plan to enable the school to fully achieve its aims.